Subject: more questions for Lionet!!!
From: [email-masked] (Jose Elias)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 93 08:26:34 -0400

I have a few more questions!!!:

- Will there ever be a "Case" statement in AMOS???

- When PC-AMOS is out, will it has more features than the Amiga-AMOS?
  If yes, what are they?
  Will they be implemented on the Amiga version as well?
  Will there be a conversion utility to "try its best" at converting
     PC-AMOS to Amiga-AMOS and/or Viceversa?

- Will there be a REAL manual?
  If yes, will it explain the relationship that some commands have
     on other commands like "wait vbl" and "Double Buffer"?
  Will it have examples listed right there so that we don't have to
     look at the manual AND at the computer when reading the manual?

- Will AMOS (for the Amiga) finally be supported in the U.S.???
     I don't feel like subscribing to newsletters in other countries
     and going thru the hastle of getting the right currency, and
     making long-distance phone calls; it shouldn't be that way,
     we pay money here as ANYBODY else!!!

- If PC-AMOS sales take off, will the Amiga be still supported?

- Will you include (PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!) a "decent" game at least as a
  demo in the AMOS package. I'm sorry, but to call the whatever Forest
  game that came with it "STUNNING" and "EXELLENT" as it says in the
  AMOS manual is the worst statement I've ever heard from a software
  house about a piece of software, that game plain SUCKS!!!

- I bought AMOS The Creator when it first came out here in the U.S.,
  (I bugged the hell out of the guys in Amiga stores all over New York
   just to make sure they all got it, and I bought the VERY first copy
   in New York City, and I MADE my friends buy it too), SO is there
   any upgrade path for me to AMOS Pro??? I sent-in my registration
   card and got something shortly after, but NEVER again I heard of
   "Mandarin Software" again in my life!!!

- Will you include Mouse support for BOTH mouse ports in AMOS???

- Will you include support for two-button joysticks???

- Will you include commands for making it easier to send and receive
  date out the Parallel and Serial ports??? There's only one tiny
  paragraph and about two commands to do I/O!!!

Well, this is it, now you have some questions to ask!!!   :)

I hope we (amos-list) get some response from the actual "creator"
to some of these questions, and thanks to you for getting them
to Lionet!!!

Sincerely,
	[email-masked]